June 24, 2010

Augie T Performs At Coral Creek

Last night I enjoyed a comedy show starring Augie Tulba at the Coral Creek Golf Course in Ewa Beach. The show kicked off with two of his friends, but they weren't too great. I guess that's why they're not the headliners.

Apparently Augie and company have been doing Coral Creek for several weeks now. He's using the shows to try out new material to prepare for a big gig at Hawaii Theatre. The show tickets are going for only $10, which is pretty awesome. It's not a fancy place, but it's perfect for a night out in the middle of the week. Since it's out in Ewa, it's good for all the Westsiders so they don't need to come into town.

For town folks, he's also doing Thursdays at The Ranch House on Kapahulu Avenue. I don't know if the price is still $10, so you should definitely give them a call. I never even heard of this place until now. Google works wonders though, and now I might want to check them out for their food. Looks ono.

Here's a clip of Augie's comedy. I think his stuff from last night was way funnier!

0 comments: