August 11, 2008

Best Steak Place in Town

I don't know what rock I've been living under but a friend of mine just introduced me to the best steak place in town last week, and I've already been back again this week! The place is called Blazin' Steaks and it's in Kalihi on North King Street. Don't worry though - there are places popping up all over Oahu (Windward side, Mililani, etc).

The plate lunch comes with eight ounces of steak, salad, rice and a drink and is ONLY $6.00!! Say what? Yes, you heard right. It's only six bucks. Blazin' Steaks also offers chicken and fish and a monster 16-ounce steak plate for $10.00. You can also mix and match your meal for a total of $7.00. How can you go wrong??

I also heard a rumor that they have shrimp too, but I haven't come across it on the menu yet. Hmm, wonder if it was just a daily special or something? I'll have to keep going back to find out.

Since my mouth was watering too much to even think about bringing a camera to lunch with me, check out The Tasty Island blog for some great photos and info on the place.

0 comments: