September 22, 2008

Heroic Escapes or Prison Powers?

The night I've been dreading has finally arrived. The fall TV season is now in full-blown operation, and those darn networks are making me choose a fave. How can I choose a favorite evening drama? It's like having to choose your favorite child.

They did it several years ago, making me choose between Grey's Anatomy and CSI, and now they're doing it again. I was as crushed then as I am now.

This season I've got to choose between Heroes and Prison Break. I never had this conflict before until my friends kept insisting that I watch the gorgeous (and not to mention incredibly intelligent) Wentworth Miller break outta prison. I caught up over the summer by Netflixing the seasons. I was more curious than anything else, especially since the first season was all about his tats. Niiiice!

Now that I've been sucked into the world of criminals I'm having a difficult time tearing myself away to watch Heroes. I'm usually not one for comic book-type shows, but I was hooked on this one from the beginning.

I know, most people have TiVo or can DVR shows when they conflict like this, but unfortunately I don't have either. I just got regular cable. So what to do? What to do? I suppose if I get desperate I can watch them online huh? But, somehow it's never the same as watching it as it happens.

Are there any shows this fall that make your absolutely must-see TV list?

Image:
http://www.poptower.com/
http://www.heroestheseries.com/

0 comments: