December 31, 2009

Ringing in 2010

In just a few hours, it'll officially be the year 2010. Can you believe it? It's no lie that the older you are, the faster time seems to fly. I remember thinking my summer breaks were ions and school would never come. Now, entire years are flashing right before my eyes.

I don't usually make resolutions for the new year. Why willingly create a situation where I'll disappoint myself? LOL If anything, I'll try to get back on track with my Bucket List. I've let it slip these past few months as life just seemed to overwhelm me. I'll work harder at achieving some of these goals.

Anyone make any resolutions for 2010? Be creative. We all know we could all stand to lose a few pounds or eat healthier. What about something off-the-wall? Climb Mount Everest? Surf a gigantic wavce? Eat Rocky Mountain oysters?

0 comments: