October 2, 2008

Bangin' TV


Since there was nothing great on TV tonight (well, except the vice presidential debates or something important like that), I decided to catch up on some episodes from season one of The Big Bang Theory. I watched a couple episodes when it premiered, however, as it usually goes, it fell by the wayside because I just didn't have time to watch it every week.

I'm starting to think that was a horrible idea. After watching only an episode, I found myself laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. These geeky guys are hysterical. I'm not sure if the show just plays up to my inner nerd or if it really is that funny. What do you think?

Sheldon is my favorite character. He is such a spaz about everything and takes things so literally. I love it. Without him, the show wouldn't last one episode. So far, my favorite episode is when he gets a cold. He, of course, becomes a huge drama queen that his friends have a plan of action that includes specific protocol so that they can avoid him. Penny, their neighbor, ends up having to babysit him. This is truly great comedy.

Image: www.cbs.com/primetime/big_bang_theory/photos

0 comments: