October 20, 2008

MFB - Missing From Blog

Wow, has it really been almost two weeks since I last posted something? I know it's not like anyone is waiting with bated breath, but I've still gotta apologize. At the very least, I try to be a bit consistent with these random thoughts.

Anyway, here's what's been happening with me for the past couple of weeks.

~ I've spent dozens of hours on tripadvisor to prep for my upcoming, well-deserved vacation. I planned to visit L.A. with two of my friends.

~ I've spent several more hours flipping from Travelocity to Orbitz to Hotels.com to Priceline to any other travel discount site looking for air/hotel deals to San Francisco. While we had planned for and reserved our L.A. tickets back in March (before they instituted paying for baggage I might add), we just decided to sneak in a trip to San Francisco while we're in Cali.

~ In between surfing the net, I've done my holiday homework old school with Frommer's and Fodor's. I've flagged tons of things that I know we don't even have time to see, but it's always better to have more than less, right?

~ I caught and am trying to fight a cold. Even taking two days off last week hasn't really done it. I'm still sick. Hopefully I don't relapse while on vacation. That would be horrible!

~ I helped my friend shlep all her food over to my house when her fridge broke down. Too bad a lot of it went bad before we could move it. She just got her new fridge delivered so we'll probably shlep all her stuff back. My fridge has never been so full before.

You know, there must've been some other stuff that caused me to neglect my duties here at the blog but I just can't think of them now. My list doesn't look too hefty now does it? Ah well, that's all I got for now.

0 comments: