October 21, 2009

Bucket List - Week 28 Update

Yup, I admit I've been slacking on this Bucket List. Here's my update:

Bucket List #1
Hopefully no news means good news.

Bucket List #26
I just might do this (but in a negative way). It will probably invovle a world of hurt for someone else. See the latest post about the new girl.

Bucket List #32
Found two pennies bringing me $999.83 closer to my goal. LOL!

Bucket List #55
I have no idea how many books I need to read to catch up on this one, but I've just had no time. The whole tutoring and volunteering thing is consuming my life. I'm even falling behind on my movie blog. It's a tough life I lead. Haha! I'll get back on this at some point.

Bucket List #59
I'll try this in Japan, should I be fortunate enough to go there via JET.

Bucket List #89
Tried this during of my tutoring classes. It's hard. I'll need to practice a lot.

0 comments: