March 12, 2009

All I Need . . .

I came across this pretty cool blog by Kevin Morosky and was inspired to create my very own "All I Need . . ." list. Who knows? It could finally allow me to sort out my very own paradise. Here goes.

All I Need . . .

freedom to imagine limitless possibilities

a gulp of caffeine in the form of some sort of cola at least every other day

a handful of chocolate and a pocket full of kisses

a closet full of shoes

a way to stop "naked guy" from exercising next to his window every day

music that wraps you up and holds you close

a good night's rest in my own bed

a plate of warm brownies and a glass of milk to make everything okay again

inspiration

driving around the island blasting early 90s hip hop and R&B to take me back

a black and white silver screen hero

endless conversations about the meaning of life

a quick read through my high school journals every couple of years to make me laugh

the smell of the ocean to know I'm alive

quiet time with a good book on a comfy couch

a radio dedication like in the old days

gossiping with the girls about love, life and love again

a blast from the past to make me cry

looking at stars and talking to dolphins

sad songs on the radio

my boss to grow a pair to replace the atrophied ones he was born with

a change in the routine of my life

sweet wine and genuine laughter

a wild ride to no where in particular

my own place so I can adopt a furry friend of my very own

slow dancing and serenades

bittersweet memories

0 comments: