March 2, 2009

Where You Wen Grad? (high school meme tag)

I read the Midlife Crisis blog on The Honolulu Advertiser today and caught another one of those memes. I'm several days too late to post a reply on their site, so I figured I'd do it on my own. Feel free to comment back.

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Nope, for some reason I just didn't think the guys were all that. Plus, it'd be weird like dating your brother almost.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Nope, not married. Probably wouldn't anyway.

3. Did you car pool to school?
Nope, got dropped off or drove.

4. What kind of car did you have?
'98 Civic Coupe

5. What kind of car do you have now?
'07 Altima

6. Its Friday night.. where were you then?
Apparently not very interesting because I can't remember what we did. I think we just cruised or hung out at someone's house.

7. It's Saturday night, where were you then?
Probably go to the beach or Ala Moana

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Receptionist at a Honda dealership

9. What kind of job do you do now?
Marketing for a financial institution

10. Were you a party animal?
Nah, too goody goody for that

11. Were you considered a flirt?
Nah, don't think so

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Nope. I took two years of band in intermediate school (it was either that or chorus and I can't sing), but gave it up for soccer come high school.

13. Were you a nerd, jock, prep, greaser, punk...etc.?
Hmmm . . . I guess a nerdy jock? Or an athletic nerd?

14. Did you get detentions, suspended or expelled, or, all of the above?
Nope, again too goody goody

15. Can you sing the fight song?
I don't know if we had one

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mrs. Itagaki for English and Mrs. Koval for biology

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
We had split lunches so it depended what friends were on the same lunch as me.

18. What was your school's full name?
Mililani High School

19. When did you graduate?
1999

20. What was your school mascot?
Trojans

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Yeah probably. I'd be more involved and care less about what people thought.

22. Did you have fun at your Prom?
Yup, most of it was pretty fun.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Not really, although he's a friend on MySpace. Does that count? haha

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
The reunion is this year so no, probably not.

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Only my best friend. I've lost touch with most of the other people.

0 comments: