August 7, 2009

Don't Let The Bastards Keep You Down

You ever feel like throwing shit around, ripping stuff up and then stomping outta the room? Felt like that today at work.

Today, I officially hate my job.

It has now become extremely taxing for me to get up every morning to drag my ass to work. Of course, I'm too responsible to just not show up, but I daydream about it sometimes. I daydream about hitting my boss upside the head like Gibbs does to Tony on NCIS. I daydream about flipping him the bird. I daydream about telling him he's a big, fat weiny!

Not only does my boss suck like a Dirt Devil on crack, he's so annoying that my eyeballs feel as though they're becoming dislodged from all the rolling they're doing. I can, at this point in time, admit to fully hating him. And that is not a statement I make lightly. It's not something I say about everyone who pisses me off. Just the special ones.

I really feel like he ruined my weekend. Despite it being Friday and not having to see him till Monday, I still feel irkatated by the mere thought of him. I feel like screaming because I'm just so frustrated with him and my life. I mean, I'm a good person. What did I do to get stuck with him as a boss? It's like a jail sentence I tell you.

I will seriously begin to think about my future and where I want to do with my life. I don't know if I can stick it out for much longer at this job, and he is too young to retire, so the choice is clear at this point. It is either him or me, and damn it, I choose me!

Maybe I can transfer to another department? Maybe I can find a new job? Maybe I really will apply for the Peace Corps or to teach ESL overseas? God, being a continent away sounds so good right about now.

In any case, I'll have to settle for the simple joy of listening to this song.

0 comments: