August 26, 2009

Bucket List - Week 20 Update

Don't think I've made much progress on my Bucket List, but I guess an update is needed.

Bucket List #1
Still working on this one. I haven't heard from my publisher in a while. I also haven't heard anything on the new submission I sent out. It's just a wait-and-see game right now.

Bucket List #2-5
Still haven't decided where we're going for our European jaunt in 2010. It'll probably be one of these places.

Bucket List #10
We're also considering Australia for 2010 so this might be a reality sooner than I thought. If not, a friend of mine actually won a chance to go cage diving with sharks out on the North Shore. No great whites, but I'm sure it's almost the same.

Bucket List #16
I think I found an interesting non-profit group at which I might want to volunteer. I need to check their website again and contact them for details. The group is Hawaii Literacy and they have an orientation coming up that I'm going to try to attend. Gotta double check the schedule because I'm getting my Visian ICL surgery done in September.

Bucket List #39
After the Visian, hopefully I'll be able to see like a child again. Darn these bad genes.

Bucket List #55
Right now I'm a few chapters into a book called Escape from Cubicle Nation: From Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur. So far, it's a little on the dry side. I'm hoping it picks up soon. Otherwise, I'm going to look for another book for August. At this rate, I might just need to do two for September.

Bucket List #67
I've been to the driving range two weekends in a row and seemed to be getting better. However work and illness got in the way two weekends in a row too. Now my dad's in Reno golfing with his buds so that'll take away another weekend. I'll eventually get back to it.

Bucket List #70
I've got the sewing machine still in the box it came in. I gotta clean up around here so I can have a nice little area where I can get down to business. How exactly do you sew? You got me.

Bucket List #72
Yes, I'm working on it.

0 comments: