August 5, 2009

Bucket List - Week 17 Update

I've got a several updates to my Bucket List.

Bucket List #16
After checking out a couple websites and considering what my future goals are, I think Hawaii Literacy might be the best fit for me. I still need to really look into their website and see the different programs they have, but I think I'd like to do some tutoring. They seem to have an extensive adult tutoring program where they train you. That seems pretty cool. Hopefully, this experience will help me decide whether or not I should seriously consider teaching English overseas.

Bucket List #55
I finished reading I Will Teach You To Be Rich and am so surprised at all that I learned from it. That's not because of any genius I have but moreso the genius of the author Ramit Sethi.

Bucket List #67
Went to the driving range this past Saturday and had a good time. Every part of my body hurt, but that's part of the learning curve since I'm totally out of shape. I plan to do it again this weekend.

Bucket List #70
Still haven't done anything with the sewing machine. I've gotta clean out an area of my apartment and set it up. I don't really have an area so it might be a problem.

Bucket List #87
Decided that I can't do the line dancing class. It conflicts with my corrective eye surgery. I really want to do it though so I'm planning to look for other classes or maybe just check out the next time it open up. Stay tuned for some "yeehaw" and "y'all."

0 comments: