July 20, 2009

I Survived

I'm writing to you now from a near comotose state. Well, not really. But I'm extremely tired after surviving my three special events at work. Only an idiot schedules things this tight. But let's just leave it at that so I don't go off on a ranting tangent.

After living through this past week, I feel like singing Destiny's Child's "Survivor" from the rooftops:

I'm a survivor.
I'm not gon' give up.
I'm not gon' stop.
I'm gon' work harder.
I'm a survivor.
I'm gonna make it.
I will survive.
Keep on survivin'.


I wouldn't have to if I could just get the damn YouTube video to play with sound. I don't understand how all of them can be muted unless it's me. But I'm playing other vids online and the sound comes out fine.

In any case, I survived and alive to bitch about it.

Editor's Note:
The video is finally working. Here it is:

0 comments: