November 2, 2009

He Ain't Got No Respect

I just got back from what was supposed to be a tutoring lesson. My student didn't show up . . . again! He didn't even call to cancel.

To this I say, EFF THIS!

Shortly after I post this update I will be emailing the volunteer coordinator to let her know I would like to take her up on the offer to get a new student. Obviously this jerk off doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but himself.

Sure, there are tons of people in the world that are like this you might say. The true irony is that this guy is supposed to be a minister/reverend/man of faith. Psh, anyway. Apparently that doesn't make a difference.

Oh, and I just wanted to add that a less secure person would take this as a slight against them. However, I figure it's his loss and not mine. You can only help someone who wants to be helped.

0 comments: