May 4, 2009

Trip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah

So I'm off tonight on the red-eye from from HNL to SFO. Wish me luck. Normally I can't sleep a wink in a new place, especially when that new place is hurtling through the sky at God knows what speed. But, I'll really, really try this time. I'll need to because if we're lucky our wheels'll touch down before 6 a.m. SF time.

I need to be up and ready to take on those massive hills. Damn it! I knew I should've did a bit of work up St. Louis Heights. Definitely would've got the old heart pumping and legs churning. Luckily, we're getting a muni pass. That'll get us on and off all the buses and cable cars we want. Plus we're doing some tours so all we've got to do is get to the pick up point and we're golden . . . like the bridge (which is actually red, so I'm not sure what the deal is there).

Anyway, see you in a week. No blogs from SF as I'll be too busy enjoying myself and eating till I tip over. Lucky for you, you'll get to see all the food pics when I get back.

0 comments: