May 29, 2009

Bucket List - Week 7 Update

Yes, I realize I'm a few days late but I just lost track of time this week. Somehow it was Memorial Day and then next thing I know it's Friday. What the?!? It doesn't help that I'm sooo disenchanted with work right now. But that's for another blog. As usual, here's my Bucket List update.

Bucket List #1
I haven't followed up on the manuscript I submitted two years ago (but at least I have a signed contract so that means it'll get published someday). I guess I should shoot over an email and see what's the haps.

Bucket List #2
Astonishingly, this is actually a possibility now that my friends and I have settled on Italy for our great, big Euro adventure in 2010. Now I'm reading up on travel tips, budget saving secrets and all that good stuff like a madwoman. Anyone ever try couchsurfing before?

Bucket List #6
My friend Elle actually did this at May's First Friday and it was actually a bit freaky. Maybe I should try it?

Bucket List #16
Remember how I was waiting to see what happened with my work's community service project? Well, that's what's got me so freakin' frustrated today. It's like we were on a river headed toward a mighty waterfall but ran into Hoover Dam. WTF?!?! Bureaucracy sucks. I really hate corporate life. I dream of one day walking out on in completely and hitting the dirt trails of Europe's backroads.

Bucket List #32
I found a nickel last weekend in the parking lot of the Ewa Zippy's. Now I'm only $999.93 away from my donation.

Bucket List #87
My friend Elle told me that the Hawaii Ballroom Dance Association offers dance classes at a really decent rate. I'll have to look into it a bit more, but maybe soon you'll meet the new Ginger Rogers (only brunette and Asian)?

0 comments: