May 24, 2009

Wisdom from Kincaid's

Yup, I'm still cleaning but I really needed a break. How smart was it to start cleaning on such a freakin' humid day/night?

I'm proud to report that I've moved out of the bedroom finally and did the bathroom. Just gotta do the kitchen and the livingroom, including rearranging the furniture. I resisted reading any more of my old journals, and all the other rooms are journal-free so I should be good to go.

I also did six loads of laundry! Yes, you read that correctly. Six freakin' loads of laundry. Let's just say that I HATE doing laundry so that's why I've let it pile up. It really sucks.

While cleaning off the top of my dresser in my room I came across one of those fortune cards that Kincaid's used to give you. I'm not sure if they still do or not. I haven't been there in ages so this has got to be really old. Anyway, I opened it up and it made me stop and think a bit. I thought I'd share the awe-inspiring wisdom from Kincaid's with you guys.
Treasure the one who thinks of you when all others are thinking of themselves.
- James Gunn
Makes you wanna stop and go "hmmm . . . " right?

0 comments: