September 2, 2009

Bucket List - Week 21 Update

Don't think I've made much progress on my Bucket List, but I guess an update is needed.

Bucket List #1
A work in progress

Bucket List #2-5
This might be on hold as I contemplate going to Japan for a year instead.

Bucket List #6
Maybe I should do this just to see what she says?

Bucket List #16
Contacted Hawaii Literacy and am signed up for their orientation on Sept. 13. Should be interesting.

Bucket List #32
Times must be tough as I haven't found any loose change on the ground in forever.

Bucket List #55
I am totally behind on this one. I need to read one for August and one for September. I couldn't get through Escape from Cubicle Nation: From Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur after all.

Bucket List #67
Going to the driving range again this weekend to practice. Hopefully I don't walk away all sore since it's been a few weeks since my last stint at the range.

Bucket List #70
Machine is still sitting in the box. I gotta clean up my house. Ugh!

Bucket List #93
Surprisingly (or not), my sister mentioned to me on Sunday that she wants to go skydiving. I told her I was in when and if she went.

0 comments: