September 23, 2009

Bucket List - Week 24 Update

I've been so preoccupied about the Visian surgery that I failed to post some updates on my Bucket List. Here's a real quickie.

Bucket List #10
A friend invited me to go shark diving with her out of Haleiwa. While those sharks aren't great whites, I'm sure it'll be just as fun. I need to wait for my eyes to heal up a bit before exposing them to the underwater pressure of going diving. Oh, and the diving will be within a cage so it shouldn't be too bad.

Bucket List #16
I can officially cross this one off as I'm actually volunteering at two places. The first one is Hawaii Literacy. The second one, which I still need to post my thoughts about, is Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii.

Bucket List #55
I'm WAY behind on this one. I think I still need to read a book for August and September. I blame it on the eye surgeries. LOL

0 comments: