February 11, 2009

Best Valentine's Day Music - Legaci

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought I'd check out some love songs courtesy of YouTube. You will not believe the talent I found. Check out this group called Legaci. I'm diggin' on them.

They remind me of all the old school groups from back when I was growing up - Boyz II Men, Shai, UNV, etc. Man, those were the days. Does that make me sound old?

You can't find too many of these soulful groups nowadays. Yeah, there are soloist but they're not the same. And yeah, for the most part, boy bands are out (although I don't know what the New Kids on the Block are trying to do with their comeback attempt), but somehow I don't think of the R&B groups from the 80s and 90s as boy bands.

Check out the music:

"Ready for Love"


"6, 8, 12"


"Cupid"


I also wanted to mention that one of their singers (Del) does his own five-part harmony. Crazy beautiful, don't you think? Perfect for V-Day.

0 comments: