February 6, 2009

Say You'll Stay (music meme tag)

I saw this music meme at A Big Victory and thought it might be fun to do. Reminds me of all those personality quizes back in high school that got forwarded to a million people.

What does your music library say about you?

RULES:

1. Put your media player of choice shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!

4. Put any comments in parentheses after the song name.

5. Tag at least 10 friends

6. Use the answer to the last question as your title.

So, here we go . . . and by the way, tag you're it.

What do your friends think of you? "For Once In My Life" by Tony Bennett (Aw shucks, ain't that just swell?)

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say? "Australia" by The Shins (Already off to a rocky start. This one doesn't make sense.)

How would you describe yourself? "Anyway You Want It" by Journey (Yeah, because everyone knows I don't have control issues)

What do you like in a girl/guy? "Pony" by Ginuwine (Always did like a confident guy who didn't mince words. LOL)

How do you feel today? "Rescue Me" by Fontella Bass (Definitely lookin' for some good ol' rescuing tonight.)

What is your life’s purpose? "Punkie" by Sean Paul (To be a tease and get guys like Sean Paul to fall for me when I've already got a man? Sounds fun.)

What is your motto? "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan (Maybe I really should adopt this as my motto?)

What do you think about very often? "Come Inside" by The Chemical Brothers (The fact that the song just repeats this over and over is actually pretty funny. Maybe I do need to follow my life's purpose - see previous question.)

What do you think of your best friend? "I Used to Love Him" by Lauryn Hill (Doesn't really apply to this question but my best friend does know a little sum' sum' about this. It probably wasn't as dramatic or religiously enlightening as told in this song, but the title definitely fits part of my life.)

What do you think of the person you like? "Molokai Slide" by Ehukai (Funny, "local" guys aren't really my type.)

What is your life story? "Don't Stay Home" by 311 (Hmm, how does my iPod know this stuff?)

What do you want to be when you grow up? "Run Away" by Real McCoy (Sounds liberating.)

What do you think of when you see the person you like/love? "Unpretty" by TLC (Ha, that figures.)

What will you dance to at your wedding? "I Can Change" by John Legend (Well, hopefully I can get this kind of commitment BEFORE the wedding right?)

What will they play at your funeral? "Just Another Day" by Jon Secada (Nice, hopefully there'll be a gaggle of dudes at the funeral all singing this - refer to the question about my life's purpose.)

What is your hobby/interest? "Babylon" by David Gray (Heartbreak and love reclaimed? Sounds like this hobby is too dramatic and traumatic for me.)

What is your biggest fear? "Sweet Darling" by Fiji (Oh wow, interesting answer. Implies a fear of commitment, which could very well be true.)

What is your biggest secret? "Seasons of Love" by Cast of Rent (Yes, I'm secretly optimistic about love.)

What do you think of your friends? "Magical Mystery Tour" by The Beatles (Nahhh, my friends wouldn't go on a drug-filled trip - literally and figuratively - even if they were invited by The Beatles . . . I think?)

What will you post this as? "Say You'll Stay" by Kai (God, I love this song. Haven't heard it in a while.)

0 comments: