April 8, 2009

Bucket List - Week 1 Update

I decided to do a weekly update on my Bucket List so you'll know how it's going. It'll be more of a progress report than anything else. Hopefully it'll make me more accountable for actually trying to get things on this list done.

Bucket List #2
This one might be on hold awhile considering Italy just got rocked on Monday by an earthquake and is still feeling aftershocks. It's scary and sad that so many people are displaced.

Bucket List #18
I started looking into this and HCC actually has a flight school that started in 2007. Only bad part is that the hanger is out at Kalaeloa and the tuition is outrageously expensive. Ok, well I don't know if it really is expensive if compared to other flight schools. But, it's expensive for me for tuition. I suppose it's warranted though as the flight simulators and actual planes cost a pretty penny I imagine. I'll continue researching my options. It looks really cool though to fly a plane. And if Tasha Kobashigawa can leave broadcast media for flying planes, I suppose I could do a major career shift too.

Bucket List #32
Gosh, you'd think it wouldn't be hard to find change on the ground but I've looked and haven't seen a single penny. Times must really be tough these days.

Bucket List #50
I considered starting this one on April 1 but I've still got soda in my house. I might as well finish it before trying this one. Just so you know, I've tried this many a time before and it's never worked. I always go back. I don't have any other source of caffeine though since I don't drink coffee or tea. This is gonna be a tough one.

Bucket List #55
I'm still looking for my book of the month. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

0 comments: