April 10, 2009

Vacation Planning Hell

I've been tracking airfare and hotel prices for over a month now trying to find a cool little vaca spot for me and my BFF. Unfortunately, the prices keep fluctuating like crazy. Every time I think we're almost there, the price skyrockets. We haven't found our ideal deal yet, but I have hope.

Of course, it doesn't help that we're in Hawaii. Most people are trying their darndest to get to this island paradise. We're trying like hell to get off the rock. It's a matter of perspectives, you see.

In any case, I've decided to put my language lessons on hold for now since we won't be taking that European jaunt any time soon. Guess it'll have to wait till 2010 like we were originally planning.

More and more it looks like either San Francisco or Seattle. If we really get desperate, we'll do Vegas up. Apparently there are two-for-one deals coming out of Vacations Hawaii. How can you pass up a four- or five-day trip for $350 when air, room and food are included? You just can't argue with that.

I really don't want to go to Sin City though. I'd rather visit the other two places. However, at that price I could go to three shows/concerts in Vegas just for the price of getting to SF or Seattle. Ah decisions, decisions.

0 comments: