April 26, 2009

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom



Last night I caught a showing of Fast & Furious at a local theater. Obviously, we are not in a recession because it took about 15 minutes to find a parking spot after fighting off other circling cars also seeking a place to land. The only sign that there might be a little financial trouble was that only one escalator was working. However, that could just be someone's attempt to go green.



After an eight year hiatus, the original cast of The Fast and the Furious is back together again, and I must say it was a sight for sore eyes. I'd be lying if I said I went for the cars (which I think this movie lacked in comparison to the original). My main course was the succulent Paul Walker - still smokin' hot after all these years. He's a little older, a little more distinguished looking without his surfer blond highlights but is good enough to eat just the same.


While I probably wouldn't pick Vin Diesel off the dim sum trolley others might. And, so as not to disappoint them, he was definitely rockin' it in tight T's that showed off a wicked body. He still has his gravely, send-thrills-down-your-spine voice so don't fret.

0 comments: