June 27, 2009

Movie Addicts Club On Twitter

I signed up my Movie Addicts Club blog on Twitter so click HERE to check it out or follow me. I'm not really sure how to use this thing though.

The concept is pretty simple - update it with asinine or mundane movie-related stuff. But who the hell really wants to know that? Completely puzzling, but I suppose people do want to know because I've already got some followers. However, most of 'em are probably spam accounts, judging from the nicknames they're using.

I'm following some big-name movie stars, and when I have time I'll try to track down some more. It's hard to tell whether they're real or not though. Some of the accounts are "verified" so I take it that it's the actual actor or actress. The others aren't verified so it could be some 12-year-old kid in Overland Park, Kansas for all I know.

Ah well, such is life. I'll play ball with this for a bit and see if anything comes of it.

0 comments: