June 3, 2009

Bucket List - Week 8 Update

Here's this week's update of my Bucket List.

Bucket List #55
Not sure what June's book'll be. Any suggestions?

Bucket List #67
I just got some info about a class at KCC for beginning golf. I'm thinking of signing up because in order to cross this off my list, I'll need to actually learn how to play, right? It's one day a week for six weeks, and I think the class is about two hours. I have basic knowledge of golf (as in my dad tried to teach my 7th-grade self how to hit but my 7th-grade self just wasn't having it). Hopefully, I'll be able to build on this general knowledge and actually learn to do it right. Also, I'm banking on the fact that I'm older and wiser and have more patience now. Not sure how true that is though. So as not to make a terribly huge investment into this, I'm borrowing my sister's clubs. Wish me luck.

Bucket List #72
I actually cleared out a ton of old clothes, bagged it up and shoved it into my closet. I'm not crossing this off my list though. I technically still have the stuff so I'm not officially decluttered. The reason I'm holding these bags of clothes is because I may want to get into them again. If I don't do so in the next six months, I'll probably donate them. Also, maybe in the next six months I'll actually do #85 and be able to fit into some of it again. (Completely wishful thinking, I know.)

Bucket List #78
Not quite deep-sea fishing, but I thought I'd mention that I'm probably going freshwater fishing sometime this summer. Stay tuned for that adventure.

Bucket List #90
Yeah, I haven't even tried working this one out yet. I don't think I could possibly even start on this unless I switched jobs and miraculously found an ideal workplace.

3 comments:

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard said...

suggestion for June's book: Mililani Mauka by Chris McKinney. Captures modern day Hawaii very well.
-r-

skycastles said...

Read a review on it a couple weeks ago. Can't remember where I saw it though . . . Honolulu Weekly or The Advertiser maybe? Seemed interesting. I'll check it out.