June 1, 2009

Robert Hoffman Update

As mentioned in a previous blog, Robert Hoffman will be starring in an upcoming kids/tween flick called Aliens in the Attic (formerly titled They Came from Upstairs). I ran across it again today while doing some movie research for work. I had completely forgotten about it. It'll be in theaters on July 31.

I doubt I'll actually pay $10 to watch this thing just because Hoffman's in it, especially since there's no dancing involved. I'll probably stick it in my Netflix queue and wait for the DVD. Still, it's a great accomplishment to make the transition from background dancer to movie star.

He's also got a number of other projects in the works, according to IMDB. Hopefully they're comedies where he'll be able to bust out the real goods. They seriously need to make something out of his urban ninja character. An urban ninja cameo in some movie would be hilarious!

0 comments: